We are currently accepting applications for "Full Time Inbound Customer Sales and Service Representative” Positions. If interested, forward a current resume along with cover letter to email@example.com
Responsibilities include, resolving customer inquiries via email responses, inbound phone
calls and back office functions. Inquiries include technical issues, general product questions,
billing support and cancellation requests. Representatives are also responsible for customer
retention, upgrades and new sales.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Resolve customer service inquiries.
• Process customer requests for new sales and upgrades.
• Provide a superior level of customer service.
• Well versed in all products and websites supported.
• Meet or exceed productivity objectives.
• Notate customer interactions in program applications.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Minimum 1 year experience in a customer sales and service, preferably in a call center
• Demonstrate effective and professional verbal/written communication skills.
• Possess strong listening and problem solving skills.
• Ability to work available shift schedules and effectively adapt to change.
• Computer Proficiency.
• High School Diploma or equivalency required, college preferred.
• Ability to successfully complete and pass a criminal background check.
Benefits are an important part of our employee’s compensation and that’s why we offer one
of the most comprehensive benefit packages available. Our benefits for all full time employees
• 100% paid medical, dental, and vision after 90 days of employment
• Paid time off
• 401k after 90 days
• Employee Incentive Program
• Casual dress code
• Opportunity for Growth